Index of Essays on Reformed Doctrine - Dr. J. Faber
Dr. J. Faber was born on May 12, 1924 in Drogeham, the Netherlands. After finishing his studies at the Theological University of the Reformed Churches in the Netherlands (Liberated) in Kampen he was a minister in Deventer (1952-1958) and in Schiebroek-Hillegersberg-Centrum (19581969). He received his doctorate in 1969 for a dissertation entitled Vestigium ecclesiae: De doop als 'spoor der kerk' (Cyprianus, Optatus, Augustinus).
Dr. Faber was appointed professor of dogmatology and principal of the Theological College of the Canadian Reformed Churches in Hamilton (Ontario) in 1968, a position he has held for twenty years. He has been the editor of the Dutch journal Lucerna and of the Canadian magazine Clarion. He is the author of numerous essays and articles and has contributed to several books.
Table of Contents
12. CHURCH AND KINGDOM [under construction]
13. SOME NEW ECCLESIOLOGICAL QUESTIONS [under construction]
14. THREE DECADES OF SERVICE [under construction]
15. IMAGO DEI IN CALVIN: CALVIN'S DOCTRINE OF MAN AS THE IMAGE OF GOD BY VIRTUE OF CREATION [under construction]
16. IMAGO DEI IN CALVIN: CALVIN'S DOCTRINE OF MAN AS THE IMAGE OF GOD IN CONNECTION WITH SIN AND RESTORATION [under construction]
17. THE SAVING WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN CALVIN [under construction]